• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I particulkarly like Genesis playing the Gabriel stuff - but with Collins singing. Which is weird.

Comment

I think its cos of the unique sound that Hackett has at the time.

Comment

DS23 6,105
        TheFaQQer 5,100
        zeitghost 4,611
        Diver 4,377
        cailin maith 3,545
        BrowneIssue 2,407
        NickFitz 2,223
        Fortune Green 2,204
        Bear 1,693
        FiveTimes 1,675
        DiscoStu 1,421
        n5gooner 1,290
        PRC1964 1,205
        Troll 1,057
        BrilloPad 1,040

Comment

troll is just so so close now....

Comment

and I have the "Seconds Out" promotion video.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              and I have the "Seconds Out" promotion video.
              which is great. Dallas 1977. Firth of Fith(Hackett ace). Dance on a volcano. drum thing. los endos.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                which is great. Dallas 1977. Firth of Fith(Hackett ace). Dance on a volcano. drum thing. los endos.

I nearly forgot - lamb lies down and musical box closing section.

Comment

And I have the first ever video of Genesis. From Italian TV in 1971. Really amazing.

Comment

of course in 1971 only the italians like genesis. remarkable.

Comment

but in 1969 only Jonathon King like them. I suppose he had to do some good.

Comment

Working...
                      X