• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I am drivelly at best. But when I am drivelly I am unbearable. I wonder how many views this thread has had? Nearly half a million yet?
    499,820 a moment ago. That's a lot of clicks.

Or aTw's SKA is stuck in a loop.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
      Yours are boy/girl if I remember rightly. So are mine. It's always amused me how many people ask me if they are identical.
      lol - yeah. In was asked once by a GP! Shows how much GPs know...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Mostly.

But some are more thingie than others...
        I have certainly got a bigger thingie than most. And the baby has inherited it...

Comment

What is the difference between composition and inheritance?

You aren't composed of a big d**k - you are a big d**k!

roflmfao - well it made the at the OO convention laugh

Comment

talking of OO I used to work with Martin Fowler. WE used to call him Martin Fowl-Up.

snigger snigger

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              lol - yeah. In was asked once by a GP! Shows how much GPs know...
              I do wonder about GPs.

What confidence I had in them has been shaken this year. You hear people say that they leap into action if something is seriously wrong, but as they seem to have no experience with anything serious, they just ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                You'll all be pleased to know that that nasty yellow zity thing I had in my nose last week succumbed to the TCP and burst and dried up.

It was quite painful while it lasted.
                'Scuse me.....while I barf!

Comment

http://www.martinfowler.com/
                  "I am an author, speaker, and consultant on the design of enterprise software. On this site I keep as much information as I can on-line. There are links to my books, various on-line articles, and links to areas relevant to my work. My primary areas of involvement are in object-oriented development, refactoring, patterns, agile methods, enterprise application architecture, domain modeling, and extreme programming. I work for ThoughtWorks, an outstanding application development and consulting company.

"

Comment

... It's always amused me how many people ask me if they are identical.
                    are they identical?

Comment

I do wonder about GPs.

What confidence I had in them has been shaken this year. You hear people say that they leap into action if something is seriously wrong, but as they seem to have no experience with anything serious, they just ignore it.

I am sooo lucky to have an uncle and a cousin who are doctors.

Uncle senior lecturer in pharmacutials at Liverpool - Ciusin Consultant surgeon at Lancaster.

Comment

Working...
                      X