• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    Morning all.

I'm laid up in bed with the flu. Feel like s**t. Anyone got a good remedy?
    Sex.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

yes i know you mean me. no. not quite.

Comment

Morning all.

I'm laid up in bed with the flu. Feel like s**t. Anyone got a good remedy?
        So you and Bear! Were you in bed together? :-)

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post

Sex.
          Too much snot for sex.

Comment

plenty of liquid. ibuprofen every 4 hours. hot shower. vicks vaporub. curl up on sofa with fav film. chicken soup. sleep. repeat.

Comment

and tpd.

Comment

plenty of tpd.

Comment

Too much snot for sex.
                  Well, actually...

No. Never mind.

Do your own research...
                  Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

oodles of drivel. oozing loon from every pore.

Comment

still no uber loons out of the closet. i thought i might have had a taker from the great electrical void by now.

Comment

Working...
                      X