• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and there is a pali coming up very shortly...

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      I've got 3 month ends and a VAT return to do.

Drivelling seems favourite to me.
      I thought that VAT returns were drivel? at leasat for those in Carousel fraud...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        morning bear

How are you?
        Picked up Baby Bear's cold over the w/end which has gone straight to my chest.

So i'm treating the office to my hacking cough this morning

Other than that - I'm great
        Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post

excellent - a cold shared is a cold halved? As a permie you would have been off for a week with that - jessies!

Comment

Careful you dont breathe on us. You wouldn't want your cold to go to Cailin's chest!

Comment

If I eat lots of oranges I dont get colds. think it is psychosematic(sp?)

Comment

are we there yet?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  If I eat lots of oranges I dont get colds. think it is psychosematic(sp?)
                  that is almost true - I need a flu jab as well. I had to pay for it myself this year...

Comment

Excellent! Give the permies a cold for Xmas when they can't pull a sickie!
                    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                      are we there yet?
                      No. We are here.
                      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Working...
                      X