• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    morning Jog On

how are you?
    morning - I'm good thanks, had real problems getting out of bed this morning and didn't even have time for a coffee - still haven't had one
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
      what exactly is a squib anyway?
      something already very damp? Would have to google it. One sec...

Comment

It will require some major major drivel to get there. Are we up to the challenge?
        Err......Yes
        Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
          Wotcha!
          A'ight
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
            morning - I'm good thanks, had real problems getting out of bed this morning and didn't even have time for a coffee - still haven't had one
            That does not sound good! How can you function?

Comment

morning tpders everywhere!

Comment

Everyone hates me! <sobs>
                Pour your heart out here. Tell us all your troubles. Elaborate on your anxieties. Entrust us with your deepest fears, weaknesses, faults and foibles.

After all, it's Monday morning and we could all do with a laugh!
                Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                  Err......Yes
                  excellent - plenty of drivellers arrived in last few minutes so 49k should be over in a jiffy...

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                    Pour your heart out here. Tell us all your troubles. Elaborate on your anxieties. Entrust us with your deepest fears, weaknesses, faults and foibles.

After all, it's Monday morning and we could all do with a laugh!
                    my deepest fear is that the sky will fall in on my head.

my weakness is posting on TPD.

my foible is that I only wear orange clothes.

Comment

It will require some major major drivel to get there. Are we up to the challenge?
                      I've got 3 month ends and a VAT return to do.

Drivelling seems favourite to me.
                      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Working...
                      X