• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Coward!
    Leave it as it is and just post an apology later (S What I do )
    OK, so I'm a coward.

I have her on my ignore list, and have done so since I got a tirade of abuse a few weeks back. What tends to stand out now are the regular apologies from people straying in to TPD and responding to her. It's all very, what's the word? High-maintenance?
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      OK, so I'm a coward.

I have her on my ignore list, and have done so since I got a tirade of abuse a few weeks back. What tends to stand out now are the regular apologies from people straying in to TPD and responding to her. It's all very, what's the word? High-maintenance?
      Linky?

I missed the fun
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ....

Well done!

How ironic.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Linky?
          Nah. I don't fancy going back over it. A few postings of stuff I don't want to re-read interspersed with explanations and apologies from me.
          I missed the fun
          I am fairly sure you were there at the time. It was when the questions were being asked overnight and she decided to feign offence at one of my answers, then pretended to misunderstand a comment to someone else and make out it offended her.

All very needy and unnecessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            was about

Well done!

Comment

Nah. I don't fancy going back over it. A few postings of stuff I don't want to re-read interspersed with explanations and apologies from me.

I am fairly sure you were there at the time. It was when the questions were being asked overnight and she decided to feign offence at one of my answers, then pretended to misunderstand a comment to someone else and make out it offended her.

All very needy and unnecessary.
              It's a woman thing, how long you been married ?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                It depends on your definition of Integer...

For a 16 bit twos-complement signed value, 32,767.
                For a 16 bit unsigned value, 65,535.
                For a 32 bit twos-complement signed value, 2,147,483,647.
                For a 32 bit unsigned value, 4,294,967,295.

And so on...
                I dunno. These kids and their cheerful assumptions about 8-bit words...

Comment

Well done!
                  I have now come to the conclusion that this is the Refugee thread

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    We intend to

Oh, BTW: 45454

Well done!

Comment

I dunno. These kids and their cheerful assumptions about 8-bit words...
                      & Two bit posts

Comment

Working...
                      X