• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    if it aint broke...
    1000 posts
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
      i rarely play now. wife bought me a little hand held chess game thing for travelling a few years ago which is great but the freaking on/off button can't be controlled. it kept activating in my bag and then making moves... so it gathers dust.
      Ebay it

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
        1000 posts
        Hi disco

Comment

And on that congratulatory note, I'm off to bed.

Night all
          ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

the in laws saw it and thought - ooh that's a good gift idea and bpight me a handheld soduko game. which was a swwet idea (i do a lot of travelling) but soduko is... how can i put this... total mind numbing tediosity.

Comment

I think I might call it a day, catch you all later.

Comment

the in laws saw it and thought - ooh that's a good gift idea and bpight me a handheld soduko game. which was a swwet idea (i do a lot of travelling) but soduko is... how can i put this... total mind numbing tediosity.
                Agreed...

Comment

so that one gathers dust too.

Comment

so that one gathers dust too.
                    getting a bit of a collection

Comment

ebay shmeebay. i hate ebay more than i hate soduko. well, not quite as much but you get the idea. i could get my wife to sell them (she loves ebay) but that probably wouldn't be the smartest idea i ever had...

Comment

Working...
                      X