• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i loved chess when i was a nipper. absolutely loved it. self taught at about 8 or 9 i suppose.

Comment

One more glass of wine should do it.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        Nah she has come down to see the kids for the weekend, cheeky.
        you keep her upstairs all week??

Comment

good move actually. might try that one when the in-laws come over next week....

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
            i loved chess when i was a nipper. absolutely loved it. self taught at about 8 or 9 i suppose.
            same here, and my eldest daughter has just started to play aged 11. goes to chess club at school, and its good fun challenging her to a game

Comment

good move actually. might try that one when the in-laws come over next week....
              shame I missed a trick about not being able to go out though

Comment

you keep her upstairs all week??
                Under the stairs

Comment

I wonder what time the missus has booked taxi to come home ?

Comment

i rarely play now. wife bought me a little hand held chess game thing for travelling a few years ago which is great but the freaking on/off button can't be controlled. it kept activating in my bag and then making moves... so it gathers dust.

Comment

She is going to be in a bad way.... I'd better move the bin over to her side of the bed.

Comment

Working...
                      X