• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
    now uploaded onto CUK slackers photos.....
    Holy Moly!!!
    Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Right

That's it - I'm going to stand by peoples desks until they switch off their computer!!

See ya later folks
      Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
        guess whats in the present box she's holding

perfume?

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
          Right

That's it - I'm going to stand by peoples desks until they switch off their computer!!

See ya later folks
          have a great time Bear.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Hi Jog On - I will be here until 3:50. So no naughtiness until then please.
            I shhall endevoiur to keep it to myself..
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
              Right

See ya later folks
              later - have a good one
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

My gosh it is jolly quiet in here - we can't all be banging one out to Santa's helpers can we?

Comment

Sorry Jog On - will you forgive us?

Comment

Of course – it’s a worthy cause

Comment

ahh - Jog On - you are such a good egg.

What time do you go home today?

Comment

Working...
                      X