• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

buzzcocks even. that Simon is a 2@

Comment

At least Bill Bailey is back

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        buzznoddys even. that Simon is a 2@
        **** is replaced with noddy! wow. What is a male chicken again. Not Rooster. 4 letters. bgin with c.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          BTVS.

Faith...
          Faith...
          Faith...
          Faith...
          Faith...
          Faith...
          Faith...
          Faith...
          Faith...
          Faith...
          Faith...
          Faith...
          Faith...
          Faith...
          Faith...
          Faith...
          Faith...
          Faith...
          Faith...
          Faith...
          Faith...
          Faith...
          Faith...
          Faith...
          Faith...
          Faith...
          Faith...
          Faith...
          Faith...
          Faith...
          Faith...
          Faith...
          Bumpy
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Excuses for being late for work

"I keep forgetting which side of the International Date Line you're on."
            "We're open on Tuesdays?"
            "It took this long to get the blood alcohol level down to the legal driving limit."
            "I had to take extra time this morning to wrestle with overwhelming aggressive impulses by reassuring myself that nothing would happen today that would push me over the edge."
            "My proctologist got stuck."
            "I'm late because I was on the phone trying to get your lousy shipping department to send the company's office supplies directly to the winner of my eBay auction."
            "Hey, time becomes meaningless when you're as strung out on crystal meth as I am."
            "Sorry, sir. I overslept and dreamt I had a dead-end job, a windowless office and a humourless baboon for a boss."
            "Kylie refused to untie me."
            "On the second Tuesday of the month, the Campho- Phenique man comes by to fill the drum for my home supply of industrial-strength anti- canker sore gel."
            "It took me a little longer than normal to hide my disdain this morning... Sir."
            "My dog ate my presentation, sir. And by 'my dog' I mean your wife, and by 'ate my presentation' I mean 'was bonking me".

Comment

Home remedies that really do work!!

1. If you are choking on an ice cube, don't panic! Simply pour a cup of
              boiling water down your throat and ~ presto! ~ the blockage will be almost
              instantly removed.

2. Clumsy? Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by getting
              someone else to hold them while you chop away.

3. Avoid arguments with the missus about lifting the toilet seat by simply
              peeing in the sink.

4. High blood pressure sufferers: simply cut yourself and bleed for a
              while, thus reducing the pressure in your veins.

5. A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you from
              rolling over and going back to sleep when you hit the snooze button.

6. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives; then you will
              be afraid to cough.

7. Have a bad tooth ache? Hit your thumb with a hammer, then you will
              forget about the toothache.

In life, remember that you need only two tools: WD-40, and duct tape.

If it doesn't move and it should, use the WD-40.

If it moves and shouldn't, use the duct tape.

Comment

I thought ElectricChair got banned for counting in general.
                No - he got banned for being annoying, and counting.

Keep going, and you too might be ferretted out
                Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

There was this fish, and this fish was watching a fly, the fish wanted the
                  fly to drop six inches so he could jump and eat it.
                  There was a bear on the shore, he wanted the fly to drop six inches so the
                  fish would jump and the bear could swipe the fish for lunch.

There was a hunter in the woods, he wanted the fly to drop six inches so
                  the fish would jump, the bear would swipe and the fish and come out into
                  plain view.

There was a mouse eyeing the hunters sandwich, he wanted the fly to drop
                  six inches so the fish would jump, the bear would move into plain view,
                  the hunter would shoot the bear then the hunter would go get the bear and
                  the mouse could get the sandwich.

There was a cat waiting for the fly to drop six inches so the fish would
                  jump, the bear would move into plain view, the hunter would shoot the bear
                  and for the mouse to go for the sandwich.

So the fly drops six inches, the fish jumps in the air, the bear catches
                  the fish, the hunter shoots the bear and the mouse swipes the sandwich.
                  The blast from the hunters gun startled the cat, which jumped into the
                  river.

The moral of the story is - when the fly drops six inches the pussy gets wet.

Comment

So why did you start this thread?
                    'Cos he couldn't get a poll to work.
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                      No - he got banned for being annoying, and counting.

Keep going, and you too might be ferretted out
                      If being annoying was a bannable offence there would only be a few left here...

Comment

Working...
                      X