• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

something like that. most unusual in this day and age.

Comment

is churchill back today? that might be interesting.

Comment

will he be contrite or caustic?

Comment

well, i suppose i should get on with some stuff.

Comment

might get another cup of coffee first.

Comment

and wonder round general just to check on things there.

Comment

despite my unexpected english assignment review i did finish the old curiosity shop last night.

Comment

i was expecting little nell's death scene to be interminable. it is what i had always been led to expect.

Comment

there's the famous thing about the transatlantic liner arriving from the uk and the people at the us shouting "is little nell dead?" before the liner had docked. or something like that.

Comment

i read reviews saying it took ages for her to depart this earthly life.

Comment

Working...
                      X