• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i say to these people - we need you!

Comment

i say to these people - become members. don't fear the uk portion. it matters not that you live in a far distant land. join up and tell us what tpd does for you.

Comment

i say unto these people - verily, if you are a regular believer of tpd but have as yet not entered the fold of cuk, be not afraid! tpd welcomes you!

Comment

i say unto these people -come and join us! become tpd bretheren. login and submit post with your fellow drivellers.

Comment

i say unto these people - yes you! join us and help extend the postcount to numbers beyond reckoning. the universe is expanding and tpd needs an expanding congregation too.

Comment

i say unto these uber loons - please join the fold and create your first post in tpd with the words:

my name is (insert name here) and i was an uber loon.

Comment

and then dear friend you will no longer be a lost uber loon but a fully formed driveller.

Comment

yes! salvation is at hand! come join us brothers and sisters! tpd welcomes you!

Comment

drivel. there is nothing quite like it.

Comment

er... bump. there, that's better.

Comment

Working...
                      X