• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    You working now or just can't sleep ?
    Working mate - night shift
    The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

I have to be on site at 6am, but will only stop for an hour or two.
      Cocked up putting in the pin on my business credit card and now it is blocked, so I have to get that sorted tomorrow/today
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Hi Stu

Lurking

Comment

Just over 200 posts to the next big number.

Morning crew will get that I suppose

Comment

I have to be on site at 6am, but will only stop for an hour or two.
            noddyed up putting in the pin on my business credit card and now it is blocked, so I have to get that sorted tomorrow/today
            Good work mate.
            The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Just over 200 posts to the next big number.

Morning crew will get that I suppose
              They will do at this rate

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
                Good work mate.
                My fridge freezer packed in, and I was flustered.
                Took the wrong card with me. business instead of personal, and tried using the personal pin on the business card

Got back to the house and found I'd left my personal card at the office.
                Good thing I had a couple of grand in the safe at home

Comment

My fridge freezer packed in, and I was flustered.
                  Took the wrong card with me. business instead of personal, and tried using the personal pin on the business card

Got back to the house and found I'd left my personal card at the office.
                  Good thing I had a couple of grand in the safe at home
                  Fortunate indeed. Must've been a big fridge for 2k.

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
                    Fortunate indeed. Must've been a big fridge for 2k.
                    Nah, the fridge was under £300 but I had cash that I hadn't banked yet.

Mind you, they had fridge freezers there that were a couple of grand each.
                    bleeding things would call you on your mobile, to remind you that you needed milk or whatever apparently. That's what wifey is for as far as I'm concerned

Comment

Nah, the fridge was under £300 but I had cash that I hadn't banked yet.

Mind you, they had fridge freezers there that were a couple of grand each.
                      bleeding things would call you on your mobile, to remind you that you needed milk or whatever apparently. That's what wifey is for as far as I'm concerned
                      Well quite

Comment

Working...
                      X