• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Indeed. It's a shame the webcam on this PC won't turn round - might be a bit obvious

The top is something to behold as well, but she really is VERY tall, which is a little off putting.
    Are you not blessed in the height dept ?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      That's the jeans hugging her, not you

I think I prefer the other girl to be honest - being a model, I'm sure that Kate would be more of a challenge. My meagre IT existence doesn't cut it much...
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I don't normally mind doing it - when they got their last PC, I did all the installation and everything, migration from old computer etc. It wasn't hard work, really, and I knew that they wouldn't get it right.

I'm spending a day this Christmas installing a router, wireless LAN and software on a new laptop for one of the former vicars from their village, who retired this year.
        You are asking for trouble.

I have thought about getting my parents set up with wireless, but the thought of the amount of support that they will require once it is set up puts me off completely.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          Are you not blessed in the height dept ?
          I'm 5"10 or so (I think) - so not short, but she's taller than I am.

The legs just go on and on and on
          Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

I'm 5"10 or so (I think) - so not short, but she's taller than I am.

The legs just go on and on and on
            That can be off putting, I would imagine she would tower over me.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post

I have thought about getting my parents set up with wireless, but the thought of the amount of support that they will require once it is set up puts me off completely.
              Yes, but the silly man when they were recabling the new house didn't get a phone socket in his study. So he's only really got the choice of wireless or cable via a plug and I'm not sure that the electrics will take it.

Hopefully it should be fine - famous last words.
              Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Yes, but the silly man when they were recabling the new house didn't get a phone socket in his study. So he's only really got the choice of wireless or cable via a plug and I'm not sure that the electrics will take it.

Hopefully it should be fine - famous last words.
                Or he could get you to run in a load more telephone extensions...

Comment

Right that's me done.. I'm going for a shave and bed.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post

A mate of mine, despite being in IT, pays for a support contract for his wife's computer. Then he doesn't have to support that at all, and if anyone asks him he can in all honesty say "Look - I have to pay for support for the wife's machine..." as a way out of doing it!
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Just need another 35 posts tomorrow to get to 2K

Comment

Working...
                      X