• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I suppose I should start talking about the rolling stones - thats what teenagers like?
    Don't my brother got arrested at that concert for possession of cannabis.... he's up in court next week. My parents are furious as is his girlfriend... stupid little twit that he is!!
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Don't my brother got arrested at that concert for possession of cannabis.... he's up in court next week. My parents are furious as is his girlfriend... stupid little twit that he is!!
      I thought possession was almost legal now? Trading is a very different matter though.

Comment

but can't say word for fear of ban

Comment

And why was your brother at a rolling stones concert?

Comment

How much did he have ? a rucksack full ?

Comment

They arrested him for it? What a waste of police time, resources, court time etc. etc.

The correct course of action when catching someone with such a substance is to advise them that it's only polite to share
              Last edited by DiscoStu; 6 December 2007, 13:00. Reason: Inability to spell etc.
              ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

And why was your brother at a rolling stones concert?
                He was selling a load of gear

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  but can't say word for fear of ban
                  seems to be quite common round here. some people quite proud of having been banned. like an asbo

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    He was selling a load of gear
                    lol - that was cruel. but very funny...

Comment

seems to be quite common round here. some people quite proud of having been banned. like an asbo
                      Not me, I'm a good boy

Comment

Working...
                      X