• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Excellent!!

This is more like it!!

Now all I need are pics of Natasha Kaplinsky, Caroline Flint (only if she's smiling!) and Kate Silverton and my day will be complete!!

Comment

hi guys back from my 3 weeks in the sun and thought I'd better start adding to the thread.....have to say though I've seen better totti whilst on hols than I've missed on the thread!
          SA says;
          Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
          (whatever these are)

Comment

Must work out how to load pics so I can add a few of my own......

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
                      hi guys back from my 3 weeks in the sun and thought I'd better start adding to the thread.....have to say though I've seen better totti whilst on hols than I've missed on the thread!
                      Possibly, but FG has certainly helped "test please delete" on it's way to 167,420 page views.

And now for something more classical...

Comment

Working...
                      X