• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    are you really going up in branson's balloon or was that just a plonker pull?
    They asked if he wanted to ride a virgin ....

The last part of the message was missing
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

no. please no.
      I went over to General while that was running

Comment

time for a cuppa

back in a mo

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
          I have an 8 x 10 foot shed, a summerhouse and a 25' x 14' workshop. and all so crammed with junk I have run out of storage space. (bit of a pack rat see)
          <nods head knowingly> yup. regular trips to te council dump and the wife's annual car boot bash don't ever seem to reduce the amount of crap we have

Comment

not far now.

Comment

i need a shower.. it has been another long day.

Comment

was that working girl on the goggle box?

Comment

not too long before 7k either. i'll try and notice when i pass the big number this time hehehe
                  Last edited by DS23; 1 December 2007, 00:50. Reason: grrrr keyboard and drink!

Comment

i need to take a dump too. this is most auspicious and fitting don't you think?

Comment

<nods head knowingly> yup. regular trips to te council dump and the wife's annual car boot bash don't ever seem to reduce the amount of carp we have
                      My wife collecting stuff for her last (and I mean last) car boot bash has resulted in most of the cr@p I have stored.
                      As soon as she told the family that she was going to do one, they turned up in droves with carloads of stuff for her to sell. we still have most of it

Comment

Working...
                      X