• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello sally. yes i was all alone. until you showed up.

Comment

congrats on the weight loss. it's going to be tough during xmas though ain't it?

Comment

cor! racing through these now.

Comment

what have I missed?
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

think i'm going to leave before the next big one comes round though.

Comment

Yeah it's going to be a pain in the arse....but it's got to be done.

I dont need to loose everything - I know 18/19 stone is massive, btu I think I carry it well. I only need to shake a few stone....get down a bit.
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

hi cm - the usual. me and a few draughts of drivel. you know how it is.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  what have I missed?
                  Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you've just missed DS talking to himself a bit
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                    congrats on the weight loss. it's going to be tough during xmas though ain't it?
                    It is against the law to diet over Christmas. (I told the wife that anyway)
                    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

yeah. have you got a target?

Comment

Working...
                      X