• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lotions and potions are some of the more pedestrian topics discussed so far, we’ve yet to see the post pub lunch offerings
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Since they caught you peeping?
      Since he came home drunk at 3 AM and woke my wife up with his screaming and door kicking.
      I had a quiet word with him and left him to contemplate the error of his ways (in his fish pond)
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
        Lotions and potions are some of the more pedestrian topics discussed so far, we’ve yet to see the post pub lunch offerings
        Pub lunch today with lipstick girl and we're going to see the concert together and going away tomorrow for the weekend... so it'll be a very boozy time - woo hoo!!
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Currently listening to: Hard Fi - Hard to Beat.

iPod all fire3d up and firing me up - doing 4 peoples' work at the moment and loving it - already midday and it feels like I've been here 10 min.

Lunchtime drinks soon.

So how does this Smutty Friday work then? I might give it a go, any advice for us purer members of the congregation?

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
            Since he came home drunk at 3 AM and woke my wife up with his screaming and door kicking.
            I had a quiet word with him and left him to contemplate the error of his ways (in his fish pond)
            Yikes
            Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
              any advice for us purer members of the congregation?
              Tea - keyboard moment then.... Pure
              Bazza gets caught

Comment

Server here too slow.
                Doing my head in.
                Later
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  Tea - keyboard moment then.... Pure
                  There's a reason why I don't have the Purity Test application installed on FB - I'd probably break it.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                    There's a reason why I don't have the Purity Test application installed on FB - I'd probably break it.

Very likely -
                    Bazza gets caught

Comment

WTF is wrong with this server - it's doing my head in???
                      Bazza gets caught

Comment

Working...
                      X