• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
    Do you feel you can define 'stupid money' in an open forum - I'm purely interested as I'm seriously considering it now... Just to make that few extra quid, you know.
    We are talking full time (PAYE), doing home calls on a basic wage, with overtime rate's after 6 PM, and weekends at Time and 1/2 for £360. per 40 Hour week.
    Not a great amount but average for this area.
    I don't pay my divers much more than that.
    I don't know what he offered them to get them to desert.
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      We are talking full time (PAYE), doing home calls on a basic wage, with overtime rate's after 6 PM, and weekends at Time and 1/2 for £360. per 40 Hour week.
      Not a great amount but average for this area.
      I don't pay my divers much more than that.
      I don't know what he offered them to get them to desert.
      I see. Thanks for that mate - it's much appreciated... Just need to work out a pricing structure now.
      The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Well I'm so close to 1000 posts, I may as well post some detritus to get me a bit closer...
        The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Getting closer.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
            Goodnight.

PRC has left the building.
            <loud cheers> bravo! bravo!

<louder cheers> encore! encore!

<stamping feet and ripping chairs> prc! prc! prc!

<exeunt crowd)

Comment

eo - have you slept at all?

Comment

coming up with a cash-in-hand-home-pc-support strategy eh?

Comment

a good idea to keep things ticking over if you can manage the time properly.

Comment

so tpd had some vauable information on it last night. most unusual. rather thought provoking.

Comment

where the flower is everyone?

Comment

Working...
                      X