• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's good news mate - what (approximate, obviously) location are you in?
    The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Big and built in the 1930's with style
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
        That's good news mate - what (approximate, obviously) location are you in?
        South Wales, Newport.
        Most on here know where I am anyway

Comment

Moving to a village a few miles away, peacefull

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
            South Wales, Newport.
            Most on here know where I am anyway
            That's nice. I've always liked (to visit) Wales. Mate of mine works for the Assembly...
            The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
              That's nice. I've always liked (to visit) Wales. Mate of mine works for the Assembly...
              It is one of the few places in the UK where house prices are still rising apparently.
              I got the new house at way below market value because the family that inherited it, wanted a quick sale

Comment

Seen it and made an offer within the hour

Comment

Then slapped a refundable deposit on it (secured on the property) so that they could not change their minds

Comment

that was about three weeks ago. Lot of complications at first because there was a lease on the ground for £3.50 a year til 2036

Comment

Excellent mate.

Comment

Working...
                      X