• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The program was interrupted by twins arguing. They were SHOUTING at each other. Arguing about the colour of a giraffe's tongue!

I told them to shut up or they would not make it to adulthood. 2 hours and 10 minutes away.

Though DS1 wants to celebrate at the time they were born. In his case 10:42AM. Then for 2 minutes he can be 18 while she is 17.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      The program was interrupted by twins arguing. They were SHOUTING at each other. Arguing about the colour of a giraffe's tongue!

I told them to shut up or they would not make it to adulthood. 2 hours and 10 minutes away.

Though DS1 wants to celebrate at the time they were born. In his case 10:42AM. Then for 2 minutes he can be 18 while she is 17.....
      Then watched HIGNFY. Very difficult for them all to film while at home. But I love the show so much - it was not as funny as usual but still highly entertaining.

Comment

For their birthday, I have increased their monthly allowance by 33%. They also get a few bags of sand from their grandad - ex-mrs-bp's father.

Comment

Watched the latest episode from The Repair Shop. It's such a lovely programme. It's good to know such craftspeople exist.

HWMBO mentioned that this week's HIGNFY is from their homes rather than a studio which will be interesting watching to see if it works.

Comment

Then watched HIGNFY. Very difficult for them all to film while at home. But I love the show so much - it was not as funny as usual but still highly entertaining.
            Ah and there's a post about HIGNFY that snuck in while I was composing my own witterings on the topic

Comment

The twins don't want me to interfere about the school and their A levels. But I have to ensure they get the right results to get into their chosen universities. Or any university.

I have told them "This is to ensure I support you while growing up. And definetly not to ensure you leave home and give me some peace and quiet".

Quite.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                Ah and there's a post about HIGNFY that snuck in while I was composing my own witterings on the topic
                What did you think of it?

Comment

What did you think of it?
                  I haven't seen it yet

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    I haven't seen it yet
                    So I must not tell you that the biggest story of the week is Corona virus.

Ooops.....

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Available for 11 months on iPlayer: BBC iPlayer - Mark Kermodes Secrets of Cinema - Series 2: 3. Spies

My viewing tonight was part 2 of The Night Of, Subtle Beast (TV Episode 2016). Our hero is facing a pretty bleak time in the criminal justice system of New York City

Goodnight all
                      The first post of the day - #325880

Comment

Working...
                      X