• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all

Grey and dreary here. CovKids up since before 7 - if I'd known Brill was drivelling I'd have got up and joined him.

Comment

TPD - at the heart of a nutritious breakfast.

Comment

I'm now being given a precis of the book "Super Worm."

Sadly the CovKids can only remember the first page...

Comment

And now CovKid 1 is trying to convince me that he has a book called "Super Spider." It seems to bear a striking resemblance to "Superworm" with "worm" replaced with "spider" each time.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
            I'm now being given a precis of the book "Super Worm."

Sadly the CovKids can only remember the first page...
            Better than being given the whole book in detail...

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
              And now CovKid 1 is trying to convince me that he has a book called "Super Spider." It seems to bear a striking resemblance to "Superworm" with "worm" replaced with "spider" each time.
              TBF I've worked with guys whose approach to design documentation seems to involved the same amount of copy/paste regardless of context...

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                Better than being given the whole book in detail...
                Not really. I'm being given the first page ad nauseam without anything to follow.

Comment

FWIW our bin day is Friday and there's often a rush for Mrs CB to get downstairs when she hears the bin lorry. The bloke next door is pretty good at putting it back if we remember and aren't in.

Comment

Looks like the new contract is slated to start just after Easter. Permie notice confirmed for the end of next week!

Comment

I'm informed that the book goes:

"One duck, one duck met Super Spider because he was so happy all day."

Creative stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X