• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    Anyone (else) stir crazy yet?

Just askin' like.
    I have been for the last 5 years. I should never have left that hedge fund to return to JPM...

Comment

Afternoon all. Grey and drizzly here.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
        Afternoon all. Grey and drizzly here.

How are you? And the kids?

Comment

Seems my peace will be shattered next week when Mrs CB is sent home from work (her screening programme is on hold for now) and CovKid 1 will be home from school. There's the prospect of CovKid 2 at home too from nursery.

Chaos will abound.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I wish my brother had not hung himself. He would be very useful at a time like this....

I think I got what you meant...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

How are you? And the kids?
              Well for now, thanks :-) Driving me up the wall but what's new...

Comment

Ommm.....

Comment

Century?

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                    Well for now, thanks :-) Driving me up the wall but what's new...
                    Century

Comment

And by chance I have a call with a pimp from the US at 3pm. It's a job which I don't remember applying for but LinkedIn clearly says I did. I must have been pissed...

Comment

Working...
                      X