• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    Good morning all!

Daily Report
    ########

Location - Currently WFH, soon to be Ysbyty Gwynedd!

Weather - Dark and Wet.

Parish Notes - Spoke to mother yesterday morning, wasn't happy with how she sounded so I phoned an ambulance - turns out that this was a good thing because after tests she's now safely in hospital. Now for the bad news, turns out that what I thought may have been a stroke has been diagnosed as "cold sepsis" which can cause mental confusion, slurred speech etc... Be aware of this if you're talking with elderly relatives and their speech is slurred etc.

Got a call yesterday evening from the Doctor explaining that due to Mum's underlying conditions, old age, COPD etc. that they're not going to put her in the ICU but they would make her comfortable.

When mum was in hospital over XMas and New Year, she signed a DNR - the Doc explained that the prognosis wasn't good given age, frail condition etc. Was I aware what the DNR meant? I told her that I understood what she was trying to tell me and that I'd let the rest of the family know mums wishes and that I agree fully with the Drs course of action, no ICU etc.

So, off to sunny old Bangor and Anglesey today to see mum and sort stuff out.

Getting "old" isn't the way to die, it's tulip.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

How are you?
      I'm fine, my left eye is watering a lot, you OK ?
      Married

Comment

Overcast this morning. Not particularly cold.

Quiet on the tube. People are sitting with decent gaps wherever possible.

Last day at ClientCo and my main task is to fix a corrupt installation of Visual Studio.

With yesterday's news about airports, HWMBO looked into going home early but instead decided to stay with me until Sunday as planned and get the train home. Flights are looking sketchy and the price is creeping up and up. He will self isolate for a week before allowing his kids to join him, just in case.

Comment

Oooh lurking for century
          Married

Comment

wonder who will get it
            Married

Comment

safasfasfs

Weather - cloudy, 10 degrees

Hand Washes - 5

Covid19 Status - still fine, dodgy eye, bit of a sniffle

Breakfast - still early
              Married

Comment

morning

grey
                mild
                dry
                wednesday

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
                  safasfasfs

Hand Washes - 5

Breakfast - still early

Comment

I'm fine, my left eye is watering a lot, you OK ?
                    Yes thanks. Though getting worried they might close the schools. My children might suffer the same fate as my ex-wives. Though I might need to buy a new house as the space under the patio is nearly full.

Comment

safasfasfs

Hand Washes - 5

Breakfast - still early
                      Century

Comment

Working...
                      X