• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    I also got a bad back for a while from working with my feet on the desk.
    I once took two girls back to their flat for a threesome. decided we should all have a bath together first.
    Picked one naked lovely up and lowered her into the bath, back went, severe pain, had to hobble home without nooky and in severe pain
    Now that is suffering
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

into London.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
        I once took two girls back to their flat for a threesome. decided we should all have a bath together first.
        Picked one naked lovely up and lowered her into the bath, back went, severe pain, had to hobble home without nooky and in severe pain
        Now that is suffering
        I think that might be the saddest story I have ever heard.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Never seen them again, and I left them my number

Comment

Never had a venereal disease though, so count myself very fortunate

Comment

I once had a very confusing evening with a girlfriend and her best friend. We went back to the girlfriend's friend's house and I misunderstood what was going on.

I thought they wanted a girlie night in so went home, sulkily.

Some years later I bumped into that girlfriend.

Apparently that was my first (and as far as I know only) opportunity for a threesome.

They had it planned in advance.

I messed it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                Never had a venereal disease though, so count myself very fortunate
                I ought to be able to think of a response but...

... well neither have I, so yes, that's a good thing.

I did have to go to the clap clinic 3 times some years ago because a girlfriend kept getting something nasty and blaming me but I kept coming up clean.

Eventually it dawned on me to dump her.

Comment

I am very tired and want to go to bed.

Comment

There must be about 130 posts to go.

Comment

My brother had a threesome with two birds once, got cold shouldered halfway through so he left them to get it on together, raided the fridge, took all the booze and went home

Comment

Working...
                      X