• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    I've been collating the questions that were asked in TPD on Friday...
    I take it you know I posted the first 28 as a list?

I also fired them all at DS23, one by one, for answering. As was FREQUENTLY demanded he ought to answer them himself.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      "The domain is in the post. Honest."
      Directory has no index file.
      Browsing this site or directory without an index file is prohibited.

If you are the site's webmaster, you can remedy this problem by creating a default HTML page with one of the following names:

* index.html
      * index.htm
      * default.htm
      * Default.htm
      * home.html
      * Home.chtml

NOTE: Filenames are case sensitive, i.e., Home.html is not the same as home.html

Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Currently, I'm "Fingers like lightning". 3 posts from now, I become something else.

A numpty, probably.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I take it you know I posted the first 28 as a list?

I also fired them all at DS23, one by one, for answering. As was FREQUENTLY demanded he ought to answer them himself.
          Yes, but I thought I'd put all of them together in a text file or a post and then people can answer them all in one go.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Directory has no index file...
            Already? Kewl!

I'm accustomed to waiting until the subsequent Monday, then logging a call, then chasing it, then sending an email, then convincing them I have paid, then...

Comment

Yes, but I thought I'd put all of them together in a text file or a post and then people can answer them all in one go.
              I was wondering whether it would be feasible to try to convince newbies that the rules say the have to answer these questions in Light Relief within 7 days of joining up, or some such.

Hmm. Maybe not the best wind-up in the world.

Comment

Currently, I'm "Fingers like lightning". 3 posts from now, I become something else.

A numpty, probably.
                Contractor
                Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Already? Kewl!

I'm accustomed to waiting until the subsequent Monday, then logging a call, then chasing it, then sending an email, then convincing them I have paid, then...
                  The advantage of using an American registration company...
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Now I just need to sort out some hosting...
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Which I'm in the process of doing right now.
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Working...
                      X