• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gushing water! gushing water! gushing water! gushing water! gushing water! gushing water! gushing water! gushing water! gushing water! gushing water! gushing water!

Comment

For the love of God......
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

It's not the big mile stones you want, it's the palindromes - special numbers they are

Edit: This post has been donated to DS23 - because he asked nicely
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

arrgh

Comment

go now

Comment

Git...!!
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                It's not the big mile stones you want, it's the palindromes - special numbers they are
                oh right - yeah - give that back then!

Comment

come on, only ten more to a nice palindrome 31013
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

grrrr congratulations! bah humbug!

Comment

http://forums.contractoruk.com/360004-post31000.html

Comment

Working...
                      X