• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home drunk.

Watched men in lots of white shorts.

Glad I don't have to wash any of the shorts.

Decided only other men (,being very sexist,) would design white on any sports kit.

Night.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Home drunk.
      Good show!

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Watched men in lots of white shorts.

Glad I don't have to wash any of the shorts.
        Exactly what mrs bp said.

Comment

baby bp declined chance to go to catalyst museum today

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

baby bp declined chance to go to catalyst museum today
            And mrs bp declined chance to go shopping....

Comment

I am now so bored I am going to check out what is happening at work.

Since I left Friday at 5pm I will have about 1000 emails. About 250 to be read.

Comment

baby bp still in bed playing mineplex

Comment

I am that bored I am going to contact my mortgage company. My fixed rate deal runs out tomorrow. I will see what the damage is.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    I am that bored I am going to contact my mortgage company. My fixed rate deal runs out tomorrow. I will see what the damage is.
                    Mortgage(interest part - which is about 50% of the total) will increase by 15%. If I take a 2 year fixed rate deal it will drop 30%.

Comment

I'm bored as well can you go and do your research then only report back with a firm decision.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X