• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Not for years!

He was one of the many who joined tpd when a female(CM) posted here. Once she stopped posting most lost interest.....
    Somehow I'm not very surprised.

I only post here to see Mudskipper's posts...

Comment

View Profile: Diver - Contractor UK Bulletin Board

The last post from a year ago :-

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post2073253

I will try to dig up one of his classic posts....

Comment

Sounds like the bread maker has just dinged

Comment

Lady in my meeting had painted on eyebrows. One was slightly higher than the other, which gave her a permanently surprised look.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Lady in my meeting had painted on eyebrows. One was slightly higher than the other, which gave her a permanently surprised look.
            Century drivel

Nice lurking.....

Comment

non-Zeit ZenChuryOm

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Century drivel

Nice lurking.....
                Indeed - I thought that snipe was timed to perfection, ending the deadlock which had developed.

Comment

ZenChuryOm(tm)

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                    Sounds like the bread maker has just dinged
                    Another kind of poppety-ping!

Comment

Stone me, I really don't enjoy these group project days any more.

I think the ZeitLumbago is making me even more tetchy than usual and the redesigned group project is about as much fun as a root canal.

Comment

Working...
                      X