• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
      Feck me, Mrs CovBob and CovBaby have given me their colds. I'd only just got over the throat problems from the last one.

I'm absolutely shattered - time to glug Night Nurse and off to bed I reckon.

Comment

11:11

Have moved to windowsill at side of the house. Good job we're detatched.

Comment

Hmm it says it should synchronise at 2am or 3am.

We've got a couple of other radio clocks that occasionally do wacky things and get the time completely wrong (twice causing me to jump out of bed in a panic thinking I've missed the school run) and they normally take a couple of days to right themselves, so mebbe it will come good yet...

Comment

Ah, found some instructions - maybe I'm supposed to synchronise manually (button T2) - back in a few minutes...

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Ah, found some instructions - maybe I'm supposed to synchronise manually (button T2) - back in a few minutes...
              Hmmm.

Only instructions are Junghans Mega 1 Service Information - Grail Watch - can't find the full instruction book. Conflicting advice on whether button should be pressed for < 3 seconds or > 3 seconds. No idea what the other two buttons do.

Not even clear on how you press the button - I went for push with biro.

Back at the flat tomorrow - I will make finding original instructions my goal - NOTHING was ever thrown out.

Comment

Back at the flat tomorrow - I will make finding original instructions my goal - NOTHING was ever thrown out.
                ...unless of course big sis threw them out with one of her purges.

Comment

Morning all. And a lovely morning it is too. Even in Bradford. Sun coming up behind the Gothic town hall, autumnal colours on the trees in the square piazza, steam drifting in the stillness. Oh, and best of all, I'll be leaving this hideousness behind on Thursday and fecking off to Spain for a long weekend

Comment

...unless of course big sis threw them out with one of her purges.
                    Ah.

Same problem here.

I've solved it by going through all the bin bags before they get despatched.

Though there were some that went straight to the dump before I did the forensics.

Comment

Morning all.

At home, awaiting the arrival of the plumber for his radwelding of the central heating.

In the mean time I've been going through bin bags ensuring I know exactly what I'm throwing away.g

ZeitSis managed to throw away one of my CC receipts that was tucked in an envelope.

Fortunately I found it on one of my forensic sweeps.

Comment

Working...
                      X