• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Probably one of the Fine Art lot making an installation
    very probably.

Some of the stuff I've asked to do for them is quite

The best one was the guy who wanted to magnetically suspend 75kg of steelwork.

I told him he was outa luck.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Next up was trying to book the car in for a service and general check-up. As it may need some Toyota-specific work doing, I want to take it to the Toyota place, rather than the usual place which is OK for oil changes and such but might not have some brand-specific tools or what-have-you.

After going through various options, I'm finally presented with a nice neat summary of everything I've selected, and just have to hit the "Confirm and book" button.

Said button does nothing. Looking in the JS console reveals that pressing it just causes the error "ReferenceError: Can't find variable: _gaq" to be logged.

What, specifically in Toyota, do you require doing?

Comment

Just done some more cementing of some blown plaster using a bit of the postcrete that was going off in the shed.

Well it still mixes ok.

And a bit of PVA seemed to aid it in sticking to the wall.

Comment

The tarp under the washing machine seems to be catching the leaks rather well.

Next we shall automated the water extraction process.

Shall I use a PIC or an arduino?

Or even a raspberry pie?

Comment

In other news the drizzle has recently become horizontal when the wind rose quite a lot.

Comment

Tea, this afternoon, is to be fish.

I always have fish on Tuesdays and Fridays.

I have no idea why, but it's been that way for donkey's years, so I would find it difficult to change the habits of a lifetime.

Comment

After all, this week's trauma has included the lack of a Proper Sunday Lunch.

Comment

The washing machine is indicating to me that I've put too much in it.

Comment

Tiddley pom ti pom

Comment

And here we are.

Comment

Working...
                      X