• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Apparently they have a 100 year old piece of snot. Or something.
    With all that old furniture I think they could do with a trip to ikea.

Comment

With all that old furniture I think they could do with a trip to ikea.
      And imagine how many flats they could build if they replaced the house with a tower block...

Comment

Saturday afternoon Mrs be wanted to watch the tennis. I am a Wimbledon widower. So I took baby be to the Craig y don paddling pool.

Comment

Saturday afternoon Mrs be wanted to watch the tennis. I am a Wimbledon widower. So I took baby be to the Craig y don paddling pool.
          Mrs bp had forbidden me to buy him a water pistol. So I tried to buy him one.

Comment

Mrs bp had forbidden me to buy him a water pistol. So I tried to buy him one.
            They were sold out. So I bought him an inflatable dolphin instead.

Comment

They were sold out. So I bought him an inflatable dolphin instead.
              5 minutes later he fell off the dolphin scratching his leg and foot. The cuts were quite deep. So I had to call Mrs be to give us a lift home. Thus disturbing the tennis...

Comment

Sunday I took baby be to Knowsley safari park. The teen lionesses were play fighting which was interesting.

Comment

Sunday I took baby be to Knowsley safari park. The teen lionesses were play fighting which was interesting.
                  I bought baby bp a wrist band for the rides. So he left me in peace. And was in his own little world.

Comment

Mrs bo had forbidden him a water pistol. So I. Tried to buy him one. They were sold out. So I bought him an inflatable dolphin instead.

Comment

After grading we went. To plas newydd. Anglesey national trust property. I took baby np round adventure playground while Mrs bp looked at at 100 year old piece of plaster. Or some such nonsense. With all that old stuff you would think it is time for a trip to ikea.

And image how many flats they could build if they knocked down the house and built a tower block...

Comment

Working...
                      X