• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    ......the greedy bastards who want extra pay for sitting on their arse all day....
    What we done now?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      I'm getting loads of favs and RTs on Twitter tonight for my haiku about the whole "white-space"/"nowrap" hyphenation thing in CSS
      Even though it's wrong? Or did you fix it

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Even though it's wrong? Or did you fix it
        He fixed it

Comment

Mr ms just woke up.

Me (putting on super-cheerful voice)

"Happy birthday, darling. I do love you."

Him

"Go away and leave me alone."

Don't think he's feeling it yet

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Mr ms just woke up.

Me (putting on super-cheerful voice)

"Happy birthday, darling. I do love you."

Him

"Go away and leave me alone."

Don't think he's feeling it yet

Comment

Comment

Difficult cycle in today. I am off to Wales tonight. Had to carry in all my bits and pieces. Ipad. Kindle. Gum shield. It all adds to the weight!

Comment

I am on the 18:10 train at Euston. Usually I leave at 5pm as usual.

I did consider DLR to bank then bus or walk. But I think it is best to cycle. So I will leave at 16:30.

Luckily I remembered my bike lock!

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

Morning!

I actually have my own office now, in a different building to the open plan office full of PMs and people who talk loudly on the phone all day. Not to mention meeting "pods" which are completely open to the world and let everyone hear the contents of whichever pointless project is being discussed.

And on this campus I actually see Esteemed Customers (if there were any here, it being the holiday season...).

It's amazing what little things make me happy.

Comment

Working...
                      X