• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Morning all.

I suspect I did rather too much over the weekend as I'm now completely & utterly

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Just sorted tomorrow's links out, then remembered the ones you sent me, Zeity - I'll get them in next week instead. Sorry
        Dim problemo as we say in the Principality.

Comment

Hayfever on the up.

Ho hum.

Comment

Morning

Comment

Only a couple of days left at clientco

Comment

So far the only person I've seen today is the rather fetching blonde eastern european cleaning lady on the ground floor.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  Only a couple of days left at clientco
                  Same, and can't wait to escape.

Comment

Around 3 full weeks left here, we've not agreed an actual date yet, but the work will be finished before the contract end date.

To say I'm keen to get out and have a long holiday would be an understatement. The shame is that my end client team is top notch, good people and fun, but their client is the most unpleasant I've ever come across.

Comment

Lovely drive up to the Lake District this morning, hate to think what its gonna be like in the dark and dank of winter but enjoy it so far, learning where all the over takeing spots are on the A65 as the number of numty sunday drivers even at half seven in the morning is shocking!

Just check the NSV portal and SC still "In progress" on the plus side at the weekend I bought a rather nice new notepad (I usually use my iPad but not allowed to bring it on site) so copying over two weeks worth of meeting notes should kill some time.

Coffee anyone?
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X