• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Two baby pussy cats asleep on my lap Can't move - can someone bring me a cup of tea please?
    Have a sip of mine.

Gosh.

That's just brought back some memories of ZeitMog.

Comment

Define Procrastination: being awake since 5:57 but only getting in the shower at 8:08!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Two baby pussy cats asleep on my lap Can't move - can someone bring me a cup of tea please?
        You got names yet? I still think Mac and Donald
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          You got names yet? I still think Mac and Donald
          Not really girls names. Also as that was my maiden name, it would be a bit odd. Current thoughts are Cleo and Calypso, but ms#4 doesn't like Calypso.

Comment

Picked ms#5 up from the station last night. Said to him - ESTA and kit - i.e. we had to do his ESTA for his trips to the states, and wash his sports kit. He thought I was suggesting names. So quite tempted to call them Esther and Kit.

Comment

Not really girls names. Also as that was my maiden name, it would be a bit odd. Current thoughts are Cleo and Calypso, but ms#4 doesn't like Calypso.
              Tom and Jerry ?

Comment

Kit and Kat?
                Join IPSE

Comment

Cleo and Patra.

Comment

Buda and Pest

Comment

So quite tempted to call them Esther and Kit.
                      Eartha, Shirley?

Comment

Working...
                      X