• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've found that applies to GFs too.

Comment

Morning

Comment

Morning all

First day back in the UK after the cloggy trip. Top class trip.

Pulled out at the last minute from taking a ferry from Hull and instead flew into Amsterdam from Manchester. Hasn't really started on a great note as the car hire company did a feck up with the car. I asked for a medium sized car (expecting some luxury as I paid for it) and got a Dacia Logan estate Google if you want to know what the car is all about Their reason was an unplanned demand from one of their sister companies I would have given the manager a black eye if it were not for a partial refund.

Putting it behind me, I drove straight into Flevoland and settled my arse in a nice country B&B. The countryside of cloggers is quite exceptional compared to ours. Grass, green other side and all that I presume

All in all a well rested week. Should have stayed yesterday for the King's day celebration though. Realised that it was King's day only on Sunday night

How is everyone doing? Nick, MS, Norrahe etc ...

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
          How is everyone doing? Nick, MS, Norrahe etc ...
          ZeityBoredNow(tm).

Thanks for asking.

Comment

WHAT THE MOLLY FECK ?! It has snowed for a few minutes and hail is hitting the deck now

Comment

My vote has been cast...
              Join IPSE

Comment

Mine too

Comment

Well LCD man has been in & then buggered off.

I assume he achieved what he was attempting.

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                    My vote has been cast...
                    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Mine too
                    Mine have also been cast.

Comment

You're only encouraging the bastards.

Comment

Working...
                      X