• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning

Comment

Good morning, I'm still snowed in.

I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Leftover stew from yesterday for dinner. There was more than one bowlful left, but not enough to be worth freezing, so I scoffed the lot
          2.5 bowls of lamb stew for me.

I shall have the rest this evening.

<ZG in "porky" mode>

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Lurgified.
            <-Lizardly: definitely no s

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              Morning All

Just watching the sun rise over Victoria Station

or not.
              Sun?

There's a sun?

Lovely plume of steam from the gasfired powerstation on the bay.

Never noticed that before.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                Tried on a dress in Monsoon. Was marked down from £59 to £29.50.

Changing room staff says "That one's just been reduced to £9."

Tried it on, looked OK, but small pull in it, easily mendable with a needle.

Go another 10% off - £59 dress for £8.10.
                The thought of you in a dress still cracks me up
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
                  Good morning, I'm still snowed in.

Still bad up there? I'll be heading back to Leeds tomorrow so hoping it's clearer

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Morning all!

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      Still bad up there? I'll be heading back to Leeds tomorrow so hoping it's clearer
                      All the main roads are fine, I live up on the moors where Cathy and Heathcliffe did their dogging so we get it bad. Next door neighbour has a 4x4 pick-up and even he can't go anywhere.
                      I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Working...
                      X