• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another 2 then she'll be looking your way fella
    Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
      Another 2 then she'll be looking your way fella
      She is always looking my way. I have protected status from admin or I would have been out ages ago.

Comment

I have just been watching the lost honour of Christopher Jeffries on ITV player

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          I have just been watching the lost honour of Christopher Jeffries on ITV player
          A very distressing situation. We more of his ilk in the country.

Comment

Now watching - Billy Joel - We Didn't Start the Fire

Comment

Waiting for HIGNFY

Comment

BBC News - Lima climate talks: Final push amid ongoing divisions

Negotiators have been meeting in Lima for almost two weeks to prepare the elements of the new treaty.

Couldn't they do it by email and save some carbon emissions?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Waiting for HIGNFY
                  Whilst you wait, here is an image from their tw@tter feed re Farage's recent exploits:

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                    Whilst you wait, here is an image from their tw@tter feed re Farage's recent exploits:

Comment

Well its finally on now.

Comment

Working...
                      X