• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Mmmm, chicken a-roasting.
    Ooh, well reminded. I have chicken that needs to marinate. In marinade. That'll be curry for tomorrow then

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

I've never bought any mince so goodness knows how long it's been in there.
      The (frozen) pffft-berries (sprouts) that I've just put on have a "best before" of September 2011. I wonder if their potency increases over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        I think I'll go & have a bath.

Maybe it'll make me feel betterer.
        A bit betterer.

Had to wait until the water got really really hot though.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          The (frozen) pffft-berries (sprouts) that I've just put on have a "best before" of September 2011. I wonder if their potency increases over the years.
          Frozen sprouts?

From 2011?

Should be perfect.

Comment

Currently watching an ep of NCIS that I've seen at least 3 times before.

It's got Mike Franks in it.

Comment

evening all...
              Join IPSE

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

time for bed said Zeity.

feck orff said Florence.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Coolish out. No snow where I was, but plenty of cars with a little covering in the car park this morning. Weather forecast looks awesome for this week

Comment

Working...
                      X