• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon all
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

WFH today. Just realised I haven't had brekkie. Have been on the phone to cloggies since about 5 minutes after I logged on at 8:30.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
        Morning!

Brew day! 25 litres of Hogs Back TEA @ 4.2%. Boiling water stage right now before mashing.
        Have you seen this, Mr N sent me a link.

Brewie, automated bewing
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Picked the wrong hot desk today, sat between important people within ClientCo so having to look busy for once!
          We were visited by several important people today, from line manager's boss up to several levels above that, global head of delivery etc.

I was stuffing a ham and cheese sandwich in my gob when they came in

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            WFH today. Just realised I haven't had brekkie. Have been on the phone to cloggies since about 5 minutes after I logged on at 8:30.
            Same here, but for me brekkie consists of a cuppa and then a coffee an hour later.

Might make some porridge as it's well cold in the house, have since turned on heating.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Were you in cloggers last Friday then?

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  Have you seen this, Mr N sent me a link.

Brewie, automated bewing
                  That looks great!

I saw a semi-commercial stainless steel system all contained for about £1500 a few months ago which looked good. It could do 50 litres a time which I thought was perhaps a little more than I need. Only just though!

That little thing looks perfect. Perhaps I should get two in tandem - should keep me going!
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    Were you in cloggers last Friday then?
                    No, was at Gatwick (nearby, not flying) for client B on Friday. Cloggies are client A - implementing one of our UK systems for them. Think it would be useful to go out and spend a day or two with them getting everything set up, but waiting for someone else to suggest it.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      Picked the wrong hot desk today, sat between important people within ClientCo so having to look busy for once!
                      Look on the bright side, you could be sitting next to me.

<pfffffffffffffffffffft!>

Comment

Working...
                      X