• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just failed miserably to fit a new projector on the ceiling of the cisco lab.

We didn't have the technology.

i.e. the correct selection of odd screws & such like.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Chicken carcasses?

Pah!

You should see my stock of census takers.
      Well you have to start somewhere.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Just failed miserably to fit a new projector on the ceiling of the cisco lab.

We didn't have the technology.

i.e. the correct selection of odd screws & such like.
        Thanks to Lidl(tm) we now have a functioning projector firmly afixed to the ceiling.

Comment

Bored
          Now
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Not bored. Super busy. Anyone want to takeone of my calls?

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Like a complete tool I left my wallet at home this morning. Luckily Mrs Covbob is happy to bring it round for me

I've had a fun morning - our dark fibre supplier forgot to mention they were doing work last night and have knocked out one of the three main sites. Nice going guys!

This is where we find that the resilient links we put in weren't configured by the guy who was meant to configure them. "I meant to get round to it..."

At least I'm not yet Bored. Now. I have a meeting with suppliers trying to flog us consultancy later. That'll bring it on.

Comment

In true contractor style I have just put down 6 dozen Krispy Kreme donuts as a thank you to the office
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  In true contractor style I have just put down 6 dozen Krispy Kreme donuts as a thank you to the office
                  6 dozen!?!? Is that a big office or are they fat ba***rds?

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    Mmmmmm, chemical filled sugary treats.

I miss them, not sure if they sell them here.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                      6 dozen!?!? Is that a big office or are they fat ba***rds?
                      Is MarillionFan working in that office?

Comment

Working...
                      X