• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    It was free to ALMOST everyone
    Still you got to try a lot of whiskies that were normally not available.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

It's free when you get Scrag to pay for the round too

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        It's free when you get Scrag to pay for the round too
        That was funny

I don't think he was as generous the next time we went.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Ah.

Back to normal, top of the Google search.

I wonder why it now selects the first page.

Morning all.

Comment

Memo to self: buy some more lentils on the way home this evening.

Almost out, and lentil soup just wouldn't be the same sans lentils.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              That was funny

I don't think he was as generous the next time we went.
              Actually, I'm not sure if you were there but he also paid for our meal and drinks at the Counting House one time after his contract got extended. I like Scrag

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                Actually, I'm not sure if you were there but he also paid for our meal and drinks at the Counting House one time after his contract got extended. I like Scrag
                I remember that! He did that a few times.

He's a top bloke!
                Last edited by norrahe; 25 September 2014, 09:20.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

I get to eat lentils and beans next week, Mr N is away all week, so get to eat all the stuff that I like and he doesn't.

It normally doesn't stop me when he's around but there's no point in cooking two different meals for two people.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Need to invest a in a chest freezer as I want to make lots of stock and soup and there isn't enough room in the current freezer. I seem to be accumulating a lot of chicken carcasses and fish bones for stock.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      Need to invest a in a chest freezer as I want to make lots of stock and soup and there isn't enough room in the current freezer. I seem to be accumulating a lot of chicken carcasses and fish bones for stock.
                      Chicken carcasses?

Pah!

You should see my stock of census takers.

Comment

Working...
                      X