• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    S/he who would be ZeitMog II is looking increasing resigned because I don't get up until 8 a.m. coz I'm on my "hols" such as they are.
    Well the NorPusses know that I am not a morning person, but in the absence of the person who does mornings, I'll have to do.

I have to make me own tea in the morning.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
      got most of the new season of true blood so may watch that...
      We're currently watching Boss. It's good but very, very dark.
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        Started watching Nurse Jackie, looks like it might have potential. I got Mr N to download lots of different stuff for me, he also downloaded girls, which was frankly pants.

Currently sipping on a mojito ( its national rum day).

Got a sausage, chicken and bean stew on the go for tea, found some chorizo style sausages in the freezer and some chicken drumsticks.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Worth watching?

Norrahe's blog

Comment

ooo..I like dark...will give it a go, cheers
            Join IPSE

Comment

cheese toasty for lunch...
              Join IPSE

Comment

ha, just had a chat with the neighbour, they are putting their house up for sale to move out to Cookham...
                Join IPSE

Comment

going on about how they both been promoted in their respective jobs (she's in marketing and he works at the airport in security)
                  Join IPSE

Comment

anyways, trying to brag up how rich they are and going to be so moving to match their status etc...
                    Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                      anyways, trying to brag up how rich they are and going to be so moving to match their status etc...
                      2 kids that dont get any time from them, in and out of childcare/palmed off to friends/family etc...totally feel for the kids tbh...
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X