• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Non invoicing day bloody layngitis, would have dragged my sorry ar$e in to clientco, but cannot speak at all.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      My grandmother swore by Onion Syrup for anything throat related. It usually worked but gave you breath that could fell a bison at 30 yards.
      Chicken noodle soup for me and it has to be the knorr packet stuff that's full of e-numbers and msg.

I never eat the noodles though.

I just have hot water with honey and lemon, I get this every time I get flu.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all.

The nice dustmen have just taken away 5 bags of assorted newspapers and magazines.

I hope there were no fivers buried amongst it all.

Comment

Currently waiting for the washing to finish.

2nd batch of the morn.

Comment

Waiting for the cleaner to finish, so I can get back to bed
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Morning all.

The nice dustmen have just taken away 5 bags of assorted newspapers and magazines.

I hope there were no fivers buried amongst it all.
              No such service here in cloggers, you have to take that stuff to recycling yourself.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Am setting up a cookery blog, what do you think I should call it

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  No such service here in cloggers, you have to take that stuff to recycling yourself.
                  I normally do that, but I really couldn't be arsed.

Comment

Well, rather wisely I had a feeling in my water that it would be a baaaaad move to put the washing out.

5 minutes later the deluge began.

I need a tumble drier.

Comment

Coming down like stair rods at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                      X