• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just remembered I have a discount voucher for klm lurking around somewhere, wonder if it is still valid., will find out tonight when I book the flight.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Hello denizens

WFH today, which makes things a little less boring. I can have the radio on and not worry about permies dropping their guts behind me.

Unfortunately the CovPusses have taken it to mean that I'm here just to feed them and give them extra attention, and are wandering around on my keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
        Hello denizens

WFH today, which makes things a little less boring. I can have the radio on and not worry about permies dropping their guts behind me.

Unfortunately the CovPusses have taken it to mean that I'm here just to feed them and give them extra attention, and are wandering around on my keyboard.
        NorPuss II likes to sit on the chair next to mine and observe me at my work, occasionally I get pawed for attention.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

the CovPusses have taken it to mean that I'm here just to feed them and give them extra attention, and are wandering around on my keyboard.
          I've always found that improved my code no end.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            NorPuss II likes to sit on the chair next to mine and observe me at my work, occasionally I get pawed for attention.
            ZeitMog, before I stole her from Bryn Mawr, used to like sleeping on my lap while I was working, which was a bit inconvenient.

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
              dew in the mornings with a slight chill...

feels like Autumn is setting in...

shame...
              Yes, and I've got two greenhouses full of green tomatoes at the moment.

Ho hum.

I hate green tomato chutney.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                ZeitMog, before I stole her from Bryn Mawr, used to like sleeping on my lap while I was working, which was a bit inconvenient.
                He does that too sometimes, makes typing a tad awkward.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  Yes, and I've got two greenhouses full of green tomatoes at the moment.

Ho hum.

I hate green tomato chutney.
                  I harvested my one of only tomato yesterday, shame we only had the one as it tasted really nice

To add to that we had 3 plums, no apples, no figs or pears but I didn't expect that as I only got the trees this year.

I have loads of chillies, will make a chilli jam.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Four lunchtime geocaches.

Now I really must do some work...

Comment

Hello denizens

Always nice to see new faces in here. Try letting the cats out so they can kill some birds.

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      Four lunchtime geocaches.

Now I really must do some work...
                      For an intelligent lady like you that must only have taken a few minutes.

Do I win towards tpd award for toadyism?

Comment

Working...
                      X