• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Oops - forgot my drawer key = no laptop...
    Always kept mine with my pass...
    Join IPSE

Comment

Well here we are, in with the hoi polloi again.

Comment

Now using chrome since IE seems to be fecked & not in a good way.

Comment

Bored.

Now.

Byeeeee

Comment

Posted pics and review ( rather lengthy) on G+
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Bored.

Again.

Now.

I think I'll have a dump & clear the place up a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                Posted pics and review ( rather lengthy) on G+
                Mmm, sounds amazing. I like the sound of the "back to basics cooking" rather than molecular gastronomy. It's what puts me off Heston a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                  Mmm, sounds amazing. I like the sound of the "back to basics cooking" rather than molecular gastronomy. It's what puts me off Heston a bit.
                  sounds like a phrase made up tw@s with too much time on their hands

Comment

I can't see norrahe's reviews on G+. I guess I've had too many bigmacs.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                      Have you ever been to the Fat Duck, its certainly worth experiencing once.

Last weekend has really opened my eyes up about food, I thought that the Denmark food scene might be overhyped, but every single member of staff that we met, really knows their stuff and knows the food the chefs produce. I was completely blown away by the food, some of it was better than any 3 michelin star places I've been.

So you'll have to arrange your own grub club in December because I'm going back for round 2 ( and if possible Noma for my birthday), may even go back before then if I can.
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X