• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr ms has gone to Somerset to see FIL, so I took the opportunity of having my go on the telly to watch Les Mis.

Now I can't get the telly back into telly mode.

Guess it will have to stay switched off until his return.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Perhaps he meant this.

Or this.

£1.24 for 3 at local co-op.

5 of us so I did the decent thing and have 2.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Mr ms has gone to Somerset to see FIL, so I took the opportunity of having my go on the telly to watch Les Mis.

Now I can't get the telly back into telly mode.

Guess it will have to stay switched off until his return.
        Aren't you supposed to do the female thing and read the manual or look it up?

Surely you aren't going to admit that a man has a use (apart from taking the blame)?

Personally I always hit it with a hammer. Unless its a puncture when I get Dallas to fix it.

Comment

1 week to go until IM Copenhagen for Dallas. Hopefully she will be back to Marshall for midnightman - I am attempting a single. If I get a puncture then she can fix it.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            1 week to go until IM Copenhagen for Dallas. Hopefully she will be back to Marshall for midnightman - I am attempting a single. If I get a puncture then she can fix it.....
            Midnightman is on Aug 16/17. Which itself is my training for the brutal single on Sep 20th.

Comment

I have not swam single IM distance since my triple swim 9 weeks ago.

Comment

I have not swam single IM distance since my triple swim 9 weeks ago.
                I seriously need to up m,y swimming. I have a lesson in 2 weeks Tuesday. Its my 4th swimming coach. This one is in the continuous pool at the wharf.

Comment

I seriously need to up m,y swimming. I have a lesson in 2 weeks Tuesday. Its my 4th swimming coach. This one is in the continuous pool at the wharf.
                  The swim will determine the length of IM I do at enduroman next year. I do not intend to run out of energy again. Or drink the lake.

Comment

Hopefully not the 2nd.

Maybe

Comment

I drive to London tomorrow. Then Mrs BP will drive onto Eastbourne to see her Aunt and Uncle. There will be 6 in the car so quite crowded. Mrs BP's mother is going along - mostly to get away from her husband.

Comment

Working...
                      X