• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    You benched atm?
    Nope, still on 4 days a week. Although have got masses piling up for clientB which I really should be doing...

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Are you Permie or Contracting at the moment?
      Contracting, gave up on permiedom.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Nope, still on 4 days a week. Although have got masses piling up for clientB which I really should be doing...
        Will be a while before I manage to build up enough of a network to do that here
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Cat5 or Cat6?

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Will be a while before I manage to build up enough of a network to do that here
            The worse thing is I know what you're talking about as we installed networking in the house when we moved in.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Well almost home time, I've had enough of you lot for one day.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                Cat5 or Cat6?

Is that what the zeitmogs are called?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  Is that what the zeitmogs are called?
                  S/he who would be ZeitMog II is currently called "get out of the way you silly beast".

Or words to that effect, depending on my stress level at the time & the time of day.

And how many times it's asked for more munchies in the last 5 minutes or so.

Comment

Well that was a bit of a struggle.

But we're getting there.

Slowly.

Very slowly.

"All" I have to do now is fill a 128 byte table with numbers according to an x^3 function.

Or it could be x^4, it depends on what it sounds like.

Ho hum.

I can feel some ancient bcc coming on, for which I'll need to turn on the win2k box.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      S/he who would be ZeitMog II is currently called "get out of the way you silly beast".
                      Ah yes, Testermog Minor has this tendency to walk in between my feet whenever I go to the kitchen; I'm concerned she might get her back broken that way some day, seeing as she's a small and rather fragile creature. Her hopeless attempts at survival when she was dumped outside Lady Tester's parents' farm left her slightly stunted in her growth and she is now fully grown at less than 3.5 kgs and really rather dim.
                      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                      X