• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by covbob View Post
    Agreed! WFH this morning and CovPuss2 spent most of the time walking up and down in front of my keyboard. I'm sure that some days I have more conversation with the CovPusses than I do with Mrs Covbob

CovPuss1 is out enjoying the sunshine.
    NorPusses don't have access to the great outdoors yet as I'm waiting on Mr N to sort out doors so that we can put the cat flap in.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Agreed! WFH this morning and CovPuss2 spent most of the time walking up and down in front of my keyboard. I'm sure that some days I have more conversation with the CovPusses than I do with Mrs Covbob

CovPuss1 is out enjoying the sunshine.
      HyperD gets his cat to do his work for him

Comment

S/he who would be ZeitMog II "helps" me water the beans in the evening.

By sinking its claws into my back to remind me s/he's there & wants attention.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          NorPusses don't have access to the great outdoors yet as I'm waiting on Mr N to sort out doors so that we can put the cat flap in.
          Sadly we don't have a cat flap either - both CovPusses are let in and out by one of us. They're normally able to make their needs felt

I did look at putting a cat flap in the back door. However, the landlord has put metal sheeting over the bottom panel, to match the bars on the glass. I don't think I fancy removing it...

Comment

Sadly we don't have a cat flap either - both CovPusses are let in and out by one of us. They're normally able to make their needs felt

I did look at putting a cat flap in the back door. However, the landlord has put metal sheeting over the bottom panel, to match the bars on the glass. I don't think I fancy removing it...
            Its generally advised to have a cat flap rather than letting then out, that way if they get attacked they can seek shelter in their own home. If they are locked out then there's more danger of them going missing.

Some landlords have been ok with us in the past regarding catflaps, the last one not so, it was buy a new door if you want to put one in.

Now we've got our own place again it doesn't matter, apart from the fact that Mr N needs a prod to get on with stuff.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

This place has ruined me, just seen on Linkedin a "Head of Recruiting" called xxxxx Tulip
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                This place has ruined me, just seen on Linkedin a "Head of Recruiting" called xxxxx Tulip
                Try living in a city where the two main hotels are called Tulip inn and Golden Tulip.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  Try living in a city where the two main hotels are called Tulip inn and Golden Tulip.
                  Well, you are living in the country of tulip

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    Ask and question and do the polar opposite of what general suggests?
                    That worked! Walked round the pond, composed (in my head) a long post, imagined the advice, and have decided to ignore it all

(In my imaginary thread, your response was TL;DR )

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                      Well, you are living in the country of tulip
                      Indeed!

And thankfully the tulip season is over.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X